Do not let the km count intimidate you. I am the third owner of this Miata and still keep in contact with the previous owner. I have owned this car for 2 years and I know her completely inside and out. As for any work that has been recently done I have all the receipts for parts, service and even oil changes. All stock factory parts that came with the car are in a box and will be included with purchase.
Let's start off with the things that this car needs to make sure you are aware of what you are getting into:
- Front left fender
- Current soft top was installed about three years ago but someone cut a small hole to get into my car so a little tuck tape is doing the job very nice.
- The paint on this car is in decent shape, a little faded on some plastic pieces but I clay bar/polish/wax it every 6 months for maximum protection.
- This is an Alberta car that was garage kept it's ENTIRE life. THAT BEING SAID it will need an out of province inspection as it still has Alberta plates.
If you can handle the small cosmetic stuff, then let's talk mechanical:
- Maintenance always done in accordance with the original manual.
- BRAND NEW all season tires and alignment done September 16, 2016 at Fountain Tire.
- Brand new radiator, water pump, timing belt, alternator belt, front cam seals, front crank seal, thermostat, master/slave clutch cylinders, quad-tip Bosch platinum spark plugs, valve cover gasket, coolant and oil change all done at 300,000km.
- Diff fluid changed at 285,000km.
- Transmission fluid changed at 290,000km at Great Canadian Oil Change.
- New headlights last December.
- Interior is in absolutely immaculate shape as I wash and detail the inside 2-3 times a month.
As you have noticed this car is my child and I treat her with more love and affection than I do most of my little siblings. If nobody bites then I'll continue her journey to the 400,000km club.
$3200 open to offers or possibly trade for a Subaru (Forrester/Outback/Impreza wagon) with some cash thrown in on my half.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|