Search Filters


Price: $11,999
Stock Number: 355870C
Interior Colour: Grey
Engine: I-4 cyl
Fuel: Regular Unleaded
Best buy!!!! This 2011 Honda Fit is like a mini-minivan in some respects, with an incredibly space-efficient design; yet it's peppy, frugal, and fun to drive. Equipped with power-windows-locks-keyless-remote, air condition, automatic transmission. Service Report::::Perform Oil lube and filter. Perform front brake and caliper service. Perform rear brake service. Resurface front brake rotors. Front brakes 70% remaining. Rear brakes 30% remaining. All else checked out great!!! Check and Compare.....we did At Island GM we pride ourselves in providing a rewarding automotive experience, whether it is shopping for a new or used vehicle, getting your vehicle serviced or finding the perfect part for your existing vehicle. We are a proud 2016 Dealer Rater Dealer of the year award winner, what does this mean to you? Service that goes above and beyond. All our used vehicles come with a Car Proof report, 150-point inspection report and a 30-day exchange privilege, see us for details. We are located in Duncan part of the beautiful Cowichan Valley and only 30 minutes from Victoria and 45 minutes south of Nanaimo. Traveling from off the Island? We will reimburse your ticket cost (certain conditions apply, please contact us for details). We offer 100% Finance Approval Guarantee and 100% finance applications accepted. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit at ALL! Drive your new vehicle home today! A documentation fee of $497 will be added to the price. WE want your Trade In.

View Island GM's Profile Limit Reached Log In needed Open Location
Details Last hour: Last 24 hours: All:
Other Information
Ad Id28241721
PostedSeptember 26, 2016
Expiry October 26, 2016
Status SOLD
Details Commercial Seller
Edit Ad Report Ad
Desktop Version