Log In needed $10,575 · 2017 BETA 300RR Two-Stroke Enduro NEW Motorcycle Dirtbike L@@K!Report Ad
Tuff City Powersports Ltd.
151 Terminal Ave
Nanaimo, BC V9R 5C6
9am - 5pm Tuesday -Friday
10am - 5pm Saturday
Hydraulic easy-pull clutch
Quick release seat
On-board Tool kit
Clear oversize tank
Digital display and speedometer
Enduro grab handles
Comes with NVISS and Registration
Did you know that we buy bikes? We are always looking for clean used motorcycles and scooters, we pay a fair price. We also accept trades on all of our bikes in stock, UP, DOWN or straight across.
What's a BETA? --- Where the heck have YOU been?
Beta is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer, specializing in off-road motorcycles. Beta are best known for their popular trials bikes. In 2005, they launched a range of enduro motorcycles using KTM engines. In 2010 they launched the new RR series, with a new engine made in-house. Beta motorcycles have been used by world trials champions, recently won the world Enduro Championship and outsold the KTM 2-strokes in Europe. They are supported locally in Nanaimo by Tuff City Powersports' sponsored rider Al Wilson.
FEATURES of the BETA 300 RR Chassis::
* Sachs fork: increased 5mm in length to provide longer travel. Liqui Moly fork oil has been installed to reduce heat build up and friction in the fork.
* Sachs rear shock: new high/low speed adjustment system, now more accurate and independent from each other. This allows the rider to make more fine adjustments based on his or her riding style and needs.
* Triple clamps: new design that is lighter and offers more rigidity.
* Silver rims with black spokes: supplied by Excel, these new wheels are lighter and give the new bike a distinctive look.
* Digital meter: (RR 2 strokes) new design, along with the timer, kilometer/mph indicator with more adjustment features including instant speed, average and maximum speeds as well as the ability to adjust mileage in smaller increments.
For the 250 and 300 2 stroke, introduced in 2016, the automatic oil injection system continues: as well as ensuring a perfect fuel-oil mix under any condition, it eliminates the trouble of having to premix the oil and fuel and eliminating the need to carry oil with you in the event of a fuel top up.