Locally owned Nanaimo Company seeking motivated individual needed for the role of a Full Time Accounting Assistant. The successful individual will have a proven track record in bookkeeping and account reconciliation. Reporting to the controller, this individual must be accurate and attentive to details, communicate well and have good organizational skills. Please note it is a very fast paced environment.
* 3-5 years' experience in an Accounting related position
* Business Related University Degree or Diploma, preferred
* Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office
* Proficient with Quickbooks and ability to adapt quickly to new systems
* Analytical and detail oriented
* Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
* Strong organizational and work planning skills
* Team oriented, positive attitude and strong communication skills
* Assist in the management of AP
* Prepare and process invoices
* Assist in data entry of payroll
* File maintenance
* Answering phones when needed
* Assist the Controller as required
* Assist with dispatching when needed (minimal, but required in team environment)
We offer competitive remuneration, an extended health benefits plan, and a friendly environment in which to work and learn within our company. Remuneration is dependent on experience.
Please respond to add with resume and cover letter.
We thank all those that apply. We will only contact short-listed candidates for interviews.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 04, 2016|
|Expiry||November 03, 2016|