The successful individual will have a proven track record in bookkeeping and account reconciliation. Reporting to the controller, this individual must be accurate and attentive to details, communicate well and have good organizational skills. Please note it is a very fast paced environment.
* 3-5 years' experience in an Accounting related position
* Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office
* Proficient with Quick Books and ability to adapt quickly to new systems
* Analytical and detail oriented
* Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
* Strong organizational and work planning skills
* Team oriented, positive attitude and strong communication skills
* Prepare and process invoices and purchase orders
* Organize Time Cards
* File maintenance
* Assist the Controller as required
* Order Office Supplies
* Taking Payments, reconciling cash & cards
* General Office Support
We offer competitive remuneration, an extended health benefits plan, and a friendly environment in which to work and learn within our company.
Remuneration is dependent on experience.
Please reply to add with resume and cover letter.
We thank all those that apply. We will only contact short-listed candidates for interviews.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 04, 2016|
|Renewed||March 15, 2017|
|Expiry||April 14, 2017|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|