Investors Group is a part of IGM Financial, and a member of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, one of Canada's largest and most respected companies.
We are currently looking for an Associate/Executive Assistant to join us in Nanaimo.
As an Executive Assistant, your responsibilities will be:
- Transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Accurately enter data tracking and create reports
- Draft letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Take minutes during management meetings
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and reminders
- Welcomes appointments by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Financial Compliance duties, procedures and policies
As an Associate, your responsibilities will be:
- Calling warm and cold leads to book meetings
- Build Financial Plans for prospective and existing clients
- Assist in organizing finance seminars for the community
- 1-2 years' experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Accuracy, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail are key requirements.
- Well-developed communication skills (written and oral) and able to take the initiative to respond intuitively in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Post-secondary education in administrative support discipline would be an asset.
- Mutual Funds License an asset (IFIC)
- Life Insurance License an asset (LLQP)
Salary: $24,000/year + commission