WHO WE ARE
Clothesline has been a national movement since 1985.
Every year, we ask Canadians to keep Clothesline in mind when they're cleaning and getting rid of gently used clothing, electronics and small household items.
To lead the fight against diabetes by helping people with diabetes live healthy lives while we work to find a cure.
We deliver our mission by:
* Providing people with diabetes and health care professionals
* Advocating on behalf of people with diabetes
* Supporting research
* Translating research into practical applications
Excellence: We pursue extraordinary accomplishments and aspire to excellence in what we do every day.
Partnership: We foster strong, collaborative relationships with our professional and community volunteers, our members, our supporters, our employees and people with diabetes
Innovation: We have the courage to relentlessly pursue ideas that will enable us to achieve our vision
Integrity: We work to ensure that we honor the dreams of our founders. We act ethically and with accountability.
Respect: We value the skills, strengths, and perspectives of our employees, volunteers and partners.
The primary responsibility of the Attendant is administrative though some physical labor is required; experience with Microsoft Excel is an asset. The attendant must be comfortable answering and making calls to donors as well as working independently in an office environment. This is a part-time position for approximately five days a week.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Minimum of Grade 12 high school diploma or equivalent
* Relevant work experience preferred but no necessary
* Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
* Ability to work independently and take initiative
* Demonstrate ability to clearly transmit and receive
information by email, phone and in person
* Strong service ethic and a friendly disposition with the
* Willingness to work with people from diverse cultural
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|