We are currently seeking for experienced RCA for Private Care Facility. Applicants must have the flexibility and are available for evenings and night shifts.
Who we are:
A Family Owned and Operated Residential Care Facility seeking for experienced Residential Care Aids (RCAs) wanting to join our team, and work in a homelike, person-centred care environment. We offer full time and part time positions- evenings and nights.
What we are looking for:
All RCAs are part of the team, and will work under the day-to-day direction of the Care Coordinator and the supervision of the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse. Each care aid is required to perform all designated duties in accordance the policies and procedures of the Care Facility, and to ensure that all dignity, compassion, and respect is shown to all residents in care to promote independence.
1. Graduated from a recognized Care Aide Program
2. Up to date Immunizations
3. Understand that meaning of Person Centred Care
3. Current and Satisfactory Criminal record check
Skills and Abilities:
1. Team player - able to get interact well with a diverse number of health professionals to best serve the residents in care and report all abnormal findings to the appropriate person
2. Multitasker - able to be flexible with your day yet ensure all that needs to be done is competed
3. Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language proficiently
4. Punctual, reliable, and dedicated
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|