We are looking for an energetic, friendly, outgoing, and positive individual to join our team as a Front Desk Receptionist.
Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Greeting members and guests
- Using a cash register & interac machine for sales transactions
- Handling cash and completing daily cash-outs
- Handling membership inquires, and membership sales/data entry
- General maintenance, organization and cleaning of the gym and front desk
- Processing monthly Credit Cards and EFTs
Desired Qualifications and Characteristics include:
- Neat and clean appearance
- Pleasant phone manner a must
- Ability to focus on detail and follow direction
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Effective computer skills with practical working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Detail orientated, efficient and organized approach to your work.
- Ability to work independently and to complete multiple tasks with little supervision
- A positive attitude
The successful candidate will possess excellent customer service skills, be self-motivated, able to work autonomously, excel at multi-tasking, and most importantly, enjoy their work. Previous gym experience or a solid knowledge of equipment and exercises is considered an advantage but not necessary.
Position starts at minimum wage with 20-30 hours per week. Must also be able to work early mornings and weekends
Applicant must apply in person at Harbour City Fitness in downtown nanaimo. Emails will not be accepted. Thankyou
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|