Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
We are currently seeking for qualified LPNs to join for Private Care Facility. Applicants must have the flexibility and are available for evenings and night shifts.
Who we are:
A Family Owned and Operated Residential Care Facility seeking for experienced Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) wanting to join our team, and work in a homelike, person-centred care environment. We offer full time and part time positions- evenings and nights.
What we are looking for:
Under the direction of the Director of Care, positions at this level perform as Full Scope of Practice Licensed Practical Nurses: participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team; perform nursing treatments and procedures; perform resident care duties; and administer medications.
Each LPN is required to perform all designated duties in accordance the policies and procedures of the Care Facility, and to ensure that all dignity, compassion, and respect is shown to all residents in care to promote independence.
1. Current B.C. Practical Nurse License including Full Scope of Practice capability.
2. Up to date Immunizations and CPR certification
3. Understand that meaning of Person Centred Care
Skills and Abilities:
1. Team player -- able to get interact well with a diverse number of health professionals to best serve the residents in care and report all abnormal findings to the appropriate person
2. Multitasker -- able to be flexible with your day yet ensure all that needs to be done is competed
3. Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language proficiently
4. Punctual, reliable, and dedicated
5. Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
6. Ability to organize work.
7. Ability to operate related equipment
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 04, 2016|
|Renewed||November 14, 2016|
|Expiry||December 14, 2016|