Note: these cars are in Highlands, Victoria. Time has run out on my project timeline.
This is a very unique project. I've seen exactly ZERO of these cars/beasts on the road. And here are 2 of them!! Exactly the same year, make, model and colour. Complete papers (although one has an inspection order) No worries because that one is now the parts donor (and rusty rear end).
I have since bought an older Delica 4x4 Van so I no longer have time for this beauty.
This is a project. Anyone interested should have a passion for these amazing rigs, and a willingness to complete the project. This is the Full Time 4x4 with the viscous transfer case.
* The top end of the motor put back together (the head is off to replace the H Gasket). I'll be assembling the head soon so I'll be less receptive to haggling as I start putting it back together)
* The interior is pretty good except the roof/ceiling felt is pulled down. Sat for a while so there's the standard loose, surface rust.
* A complete second vehicle (258Jeep motor, drivetrain, all body panels, glass, everything!! Complete interior.
* 2" leaf blocks + ubolts installed in donor (before I found the other car and the rust in the rear) + new Spring hangers.
* New rear pinion bearing and seal. (you'll need to switch the rear axle which is surprisingly easy).
* New end link/torsion bar pins and bushings (see pic)
* Nearly new winter tires all around
* Alloy Jeep rims
* No dents in panels
* Rear signal lenses intact (rare for these cars)
* Original keys
* Rear hatch works perfectly
* All glass intact
* Doubles of fender flares, trim, glass, as mentioned
I'll be adding more pics and details as I find them (like the ODO, forgot to grab that, but it's like 275.)
Don't hesitate to ask q's. Really keen to see this increadible beast on the road!
Cheers for looking.
Eagle AMC JEEP 4x4 Four Wheel Drive
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|