Randstad Canada is actively recruiting for a full-time permanent Store Manager role with one of our well-known and established clients in Nanaimo BC .
If you are looking for growth and advancement in your career this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Our mission is to find a motivating leader with a hands-on approach and outstanding customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be able to meet and exceed sales targets consistently while providing all the necessary support to the store staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Managing the resources of the store to maximize sales and to make sure the inventory is always on the shelves
* Recruiting, developing, training, and motivating a team of the store
* Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and properly followed by all staff members
* Managing the work schedules according to the budgeted hours and business needs
* Addressing and resolving customer complaints, questions and/or inquiries
* Ensuring the inventory counts are done in a prompt and precise manner, in order to ensure proper resupply of goods
* Making sure that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are properly followed
* Provide and monitor a health work environment for all team members
* Taking a hands-on approach assisting sales team on the floor 90% of the time
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the retail industry, including at least 2 years in a management position
* Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (days, evenings, week-ends)
* Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
* Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities
* Strong leadership and communication skills
This role offers competitive salary + bonuses
If you are interested in this role, please, submit your resume to email@example.com soon as possible -- we are interviewing now! As well, please, create your profile at www.randstad.ca
Good to know you!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 18, 2016|
|Renewed||March 07, 2017|
|Expiry||April 06, 2017|