Search Filters

j_brand Profile

Limit Reached Log In needed

Outside Victoria

Map

j_brand Ads ( 1 )

  • 1983 V65 Magna

    My restoration project. 90% restored V65 Magna Cruiser motorcycle, engine re-built in 2010 at 51000km. Remaining 10% is cosmetic restoration. Collectors plated and running about $350/yr insurance. ...

    July 19, 2017

    North Nanaimo

Hide
Hide
Desktop Version