* Conducting market research and analysis - Identify business opportunities, keeping up to date with the latest industry news
* Create & maintain Content Calendars, writing social media posts across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blog, etc)
* Manage email, Google Adword Campaigns
* Website analysis using Google Analytics
* Search engine optimization, increase organic ranking on Google and Bing
* Tracking and reporting campaigns and team/individual performance results to in a business profitability report
* Website content updates & maintenance, landing page creation
* Website(s) facilitation: review comments/posts in timely manner; respond to & engage all inquiries on company platforms including website, Facebook, and others; update content regularly, liaising with clients and ensure good client relationships are kept
* Develop strategies to drive more interest and interaction on our various media sites
* Support the team to develop culturally relevant and impactful campaigns that connect with consumers
* Create images to support social content: videos, photos, etc.
* A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or in related area is preferred.
* Experience in a public or private education institution is preferred
* Fluency in another language (Mandarin) is an asset
* Proven social media analytics and reporting experience
* Understanding of & expertise in using current social media tools & techniques
Hours: 30-40 hours/week
Wage: $18-23/hour depending on experience
Start date: Immediately.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume and cover letter to the email address: email@example.com. Thank you.