Not looking for trades
1987 Pontiac Firebird, 5.0L v8, automatic transmission (700r4)
This car was originally a V6 but now its got a 5.0L V8 engine bored 0.030 over.
This engine has been rebuilt from the piston rings up (including crankshaft bearings).
The engine had about 170,000 kms on it before the rebuild (8000kms since the rebuild) and the body has about 150,000kms.
T-tops do not leak, the seal has been replaced and the sealing surface was cleaned of rust and painted.
The paint is in bad shape with most of it missing. Paint issues are a common problem on GM vehicles from around this time period.
Floor is rust free and undercoated. There is a small amount of rust behind the wheels on the body
The tires have lots of tread left
There has been too much work done on this car to list it all, but here is some of the things ive done
- Increased sway bar size in the front
- Wonderbar added in the front
- Cherry bomb muffler
- Rear axle bearings
- Front pads and calipers replaced very recently
- rear brake shoes and wheel cylinders
- Front springs replaced
- Front ball joints replaced
- Tie rod ends replaced
- Engine bay is painted and battery tray was restored
- Wired for sub
- Carpet and seats were replaced
- Aftermarket bluetooth deck
- Shift cable needs an adjustment (can't shift into park, the parking brake works very good to compensate for this)
- Headlights go down but they dont come up, you need to wind them up manually each time
- Small transmission leak
- Headliner is missing
- heater system is hooked up backwards (high is low, low is high)
- The car starts a little rough sometimes, might have to press the gas a bit
- There is a bit of sap on the car, as I have to park under a tree
Subwoofer and Amp not included.
Car is located in Nanaimo, asking $3200 OBO.
text or call 250-667-7191
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|