Search Filters

2009 GMC Sierra 1500 | A/C | CANOPY | 4X4

Price: $24,888
Stock Number: 235563B
Engine: V-8 cyl
Fuel: Flex Fuel
This is a fine example of a well maintained Sierra SLE 4X4 Crew Cab. The GMC is a 2 owner Local truck bought from our store new in 2009, since then the second owner just turned it in. Equipped with a 5.3L-V8 and paired up with a 6-speed automatic transmission, and locking rear differential. Full trailer tow package and Z71-on-off-road suspension. Interior power, windows, locks, outside mirrors, keyless remote entry. Air-conditioning plus remote vehicle start. Service Report:::Perform oil lube and filter. Replace both oil cooler lines. Replace left front axle seal. Front brakes 70% remaining. Rear brakes 30% remaining. all else great. Check and Compare....we did At Island GM we pride ourselves in providing a rewarding automotive experience, whether it is shopping for a new or used vehicle, getting your vehicle serviced or finding the perfect part for your existing vehicle. We are a proud 2016 Dealer Rater Dealer of the year award winner, what does this mean to you? Service that goes above and beyond. All our used vehicles come with a Car Proof report, 150-point inspection report and a 30-day exchange privilege, see us for details. We are located in Duncan part of the beautiful Cowichan Valley and only 30 minutes from Victoria and 45 minutes south of Nanaimo. Traveling from off the Island? We will reimburse your ticket cost (certain conditions apply, please contact us for details). We offer 100% Finance Approval Guarantee and 100% finance applications accepted. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit at ALL! Drive your new vehicle home today! A documentation fee of $497 will be added to the price. WE want your Trade In.

View Island GM's Profile Limit Reached Log In needed Open Location

Usedful News

Details Last hour: Last 24 hours: All:
Other Information
Ad Id28302518
PostedOctober 08, 2016
Renewed November 08, 2016
Expiry December 08, 2016
Status SOLD
Details Commercial Seller
Edit Ad Report Ad
Desktop Version