Nanaimo Language Centre is seeking a passionate and experienced Manager/Supervisor for our licensed Day Care Program starting in January 2021. The program will be offered to children aged 3 - 5, Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 5:30pm. Here is your opportunity to support our community while earning a competitive salary!
* Preference will be given to certified ECE
* Experience working with children 3 - 5 years old
* Current CPR and First Aid
* Current clean Criminal Record Check
* Caring and nurturing attitude
* Strong work ethic and effective time management skills
* Independent and reliable team player
* Planning and implementing a quality After School Program for children 3 - 5 years of age
* Ensuring the supervision and safety of the children in the program
* Fostering the children's curiosity and facilitating activities based on their interests and needs
* Building positive relationships with the children, families and school community
* Completing certain administrative duties
* Following the BC Child Care Licensing Regulation's policies and procedures
* Following COVID-19 policies and procedures in accordance with provincial recommendation
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your resume together with a cover letter to: email@example.com. This position will commence immediately.