We are seeking a Medical Equipment Specialist for a dynamic Vancouver Island-based company that has been selling medical, mobility and home care equipment since 2003.
We are looking for a one of a kind - one that is self-driven, professional and comes with a few years experience in the home medical equipment industry. Experience with wheelchair seating, lift/transfer equipment and power mobility would be a requirement. An educational background in kinesiology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy or nursing would be an asset.
The client is looking to service their clients in the Duncan and Nanaimo region.
Opportunity: Full time
Location: Can live anywhere between Duncan and Nanaimo
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: $45-48 000 plus monthly performance incentives
Start: As soon as possible
* 5 years of rehabilitation & wheelchair seating experience (in a healthcare setting or with a private medical equipment dealer)
*Undergraduate degree in science, kinesiology or diplomas in biomedical engineering
* Experience with outside sales (in some capacity)
*Ability to work with hand tools
* Ability to work in a collaborative team setting
* Starting salary of $45-$48,000 plus bonuses
* Substantial training opportunities and supplier certification courses
* Extended health benefits after 3 month probationary period
* 2 weeks paid vacation
* Be part of a flexible, friendly and supportive team
* Free on-site parking
* Work with a range of clients on providing solutions to their equipment needs, in a meaningful way that benefits people in a healthcare setting
*Experienced and established rehabilitation and medical equipment specialist can expect to make over six figures after a few years in the industry
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|